WOOD STICKS ARE REQUIRED
4 games guaranteed for each team; Teams seeded for Sunday final & championship games.
- Head to Head (2 way tie only)
- Strength of Schedule Points:
- 10 points for beating a 2-1-0 team;
- 8 points for beating a 1-1-1 team;
- 6 points for beating a 1-2-0 or 0-1-2 team
- 5 points for beating a 0-2-1 team
- 4 points for beating a 0-3-0 team.
- Net of Goals For & Against
- Least Goals Against
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- 3 – 18 minute run time periods (subject to change).
- Ice resurfaced before every game.
- No checking and NO SLAPSHOTS! USA Hockey Rules. Supplemental rules will follow prior to tournament.
- 3 goals per player (2 goals per Green Stick player)
$1,100/Team** (roster and fees due by Wednesday, November 1st)
**rosters need to include: First and Last Names and current USA Hockey numbers for each player.
All Teams receive:
- Tournament T-Shirts!
- All ice time, referees, and score keepers.
- Winning Teams receive:
- Champ Shirts
- Team name on the Woodstick Cup
- Hippy Beer
- Bragging rights
A portion of the tournament proceeds go toward the continued progress of the Haynes Pavilion Expansion Project / Finish the Ice Barn Campaign.
TOURNAMENT TEAM REQUIREMENTS
- Each team may roster a team of no more than18 skaters and a goalie and play with a wood stick. There is no minimum amount of skaters per team.
- Intermediate teams may consist of players ranked 2 or 3 and an optional ONE ranked higher than 3 (non-goalie, goalies cannot be the "ringer" player). Team average, including goalie, must not exceed 2.7.
- The "ringer" skater on the team, must use a STRAIGHT wood stick (provided by BAHA) and have the blade taped green at all times.
- Novice teams may consist of players ranked 1 or 2 and an optional ONE ranked 3 or 4 (non-goalie, goalies cannot be the "ringer" player). Team average, including goalie, must not exceed 1.6.
- All Players Must have a current USAH Number
- IF a Level 3 or 4 skater is on the team, he/she must use a STRAIGHT wood stick and have the blade taped green (provided) at all times.
- Tournament director reserves the right to require captains to sit players out on teams that have been determined to blatantly stack a team.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER