Join us at the only two indoor ice arenas located in the heart of Bozeman for daily public skate from September to April. Please check both rink schedules for daily Public Skate times.
- All skaters must check in and pay at the Ticket Booth prior to skating. The Ticket Booth is located inside the main entrance to Haynes Pavilion.
- Skate Rentals are available for rent at the Ticket Booth, to be used on-site only. Do not walk on concrete or bleachers with skates (stay on rubber walkways or ice rink only).
- Helmets are not required during Public Skate sessions, but are recommended especially for beginning skaters. Some helmets are available for use, but mostly in youth sizes.
- Sticks and pucks are not allowed during Public Skate sessions.
- Locker rooms are available for changing into skates. The Locker Room schedule is on the TV located to the right of the Ticket Booth.
- There are several red plastic skate aides (walker-style) which are available for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All skaters must exit the ice surface when the Zamboni doors are open or when the Zamboni is on the ice.