Starting in June 2022, our rink will become a 4-season facility! We are seeking a
full-time Skating Director to oversee and expand programming. This position will
work with staff to develop, implement, and conduct various recreational and
competitive ice skating programs. Requested start date January 2022.
- Learn to Skate
- Bozeman Figure Skating Club
- Figure Skating Camps/Clinics
- Power Skating Camps/Clinics
- Recruit and oversee coaches
- Promote Figure Skating throughout the region
- Develop and coordinate Ice Shows
- Manage program budgets
- Create and expand additional programs
- Minimum 5 years experience with instructional figure skating and hockey skating programs preferred.
- PSA Member and familiarity with USFSA and ISI skating programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of figure skating levels and requirements.
- Recruitment and management of skilled coaching staff.
- Comfortable and willing to work with a wide variety of clientele.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Annual Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 DOE
- Monthly Health Insurance Stipend
- Cell Phone
- Paid Memberships
- 10-20 hours of private lesson time available weekly
Submit cover letter, resume, and three references by August 1, 2021 to: